In case of lost travel documents or passport what am I supposed to do?

In the case of lost or stolen documents you should go to one of the police stations as soon as possible to report it. After that, you need to contact the Immigration Office in the city regarding the issue.

The address of the Immigration Office in Tehran:

Valiasr Street, across from Zartosht Sreet (closed on Fridays).